FintechOS, already a major disrupter in the financial services market are looking for a creative and engaging Copywriter to join the team.
- Assisting with the creation and implementation of inbound marketing strategies aimed to raise awareness of FintechOS as a thought leader in the fintech industry or boost lead acquisition through non-paid media channels (email, blogs, case studies, social media, YouTube channel, and whitepapers)
- Working in close collaboration with R&D (research and development), business development, sales and pre-sales departments to stay up-to-date on product features and customers’ insights to understand both business and technical aspects of the FintechOS solutions
- Writing and editing promotional content, such as email copy, ad copy, landing page copy, social media posts, case studies, blogs, press releases, ‘thought-leadership’ articles and whitepapers aimed to raise brand awareness or boost product consideration
- Creating content for lead-nurturing email programs depending on the user scenarios
- Formalizing brand/product positioning creating an official language style guide
- BA/MA degree or 5+ years of equivalent experience in writing/editing/journalism/PR
- Deep understanding of the B2B enterprise-scale software development industry is mandatory
- Experience within the fintech/banking industry is a plus
- Good knowledge of on- and off-page SEO factors, as well as SEO tools such as Semrush, MOZ or alternatives
FintechOS is a high-tech company delivering a technology-as-a-service platform for banks, insurance companies or enterprise financial service organisations who need to accelerate innovation, drive growth and retain customers through digital transformation processes.
With EUR 10 Billion managed assets portfolio and constantly ranked among the most important fintech players, FintechOS is trusted by Tier 1 Banks and top Insurance companies for its go to market solutions based on innovative customer centric products.
Client portfolio includes ERSTE, Vienna Insurance Group, Orange Money, Hyperion Insurance Group, TBI Bank, NN/Idea Bank. FintechOS were recently accepted a place on Microsoft’s high growth startup accelerator programme to co-sell to enterprise customers.
This is a very exciting time to be an early joiner for a hypergrowth start-up.
Please use the form below to apply.