FintechOS, already a major disrupter in the financial services market are looking for a highly skilled and enthusiastic Customer Success Manager to cover the United Kingdom.
- Understanding customers’ current and future requirements and working with the Product Management Team to help prioritise these
- Engaging with partners and with the whole customer ecosystem
- Identifying relevant new projects and growth opportunities
- Acting as a main contact and escalation point for customers, assisting a good working relationship with support
- Working with Marketing to develop a referral program
- Keeping up to date on the evolution of the customers’ ecosystem, their industry and the company’s competitive landscape
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is always at the forefront and ensuring that agreed KPIs are met
- Regular travel across the United Kingdom
- Strong experience in a customer, account management type of role
- Proven record of successfully managing long-term relationships with accounts at all organizational levels (C level, IT, Operational)
- Proven ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries, to work with complex customers, involving multiple stakeholders and potential partners/affiliates involved in the ecosystem
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Outstanding process, organization and problem-solving skills
FintechOS is a high-tech company delivering a technology-as-a-service platform for banks, insurance companies or enterprise financial service organisations who need to accelerate innovation, drive growth and retain customers through digital transformation processes.
With EUR 10 Billion managed assets portfolio and constantly ranked among the most important fintech players, FintechOS is trusted by Tier 1 Banks and top Insurance companies for its go to market solutions based on innovative customer centric products.
Client portfolio includes Scotiabank, AON, ERSTE, Vienna Insurance Group, Orange Bank, Hyperion Insurance Group, TBI Bank, NN/Idea Bank.
FintechOS were recently accepted a place on Microsoft’s high growth start-up accelerator programme to co-sell to enterprise customers. FintechOS have also positioned a strategic alliance with AWS and have developed a Tier 1 eco-system to help drive growth and success.
This is a very exciting time to be an early joiner for a hypergrowth start-up.
Please use the form below to apply.