FintechOS are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Manager, Western Europe to be a part of a fast-growing team, to establish and nurture long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Customer adoption ensuring maximum engagement of the FintechOS platform
- Engaging with partners and with the whole customer ecosystem
- Develop close relationships with Sales, Product Management and Professional Services teams to help with your success
- Identifying relevant new projects and growth opportunities
- Acting as a main contact and escalation point for customers, assisting a good working relationship with support
- Working with Marketing to develop a referral program
- Keeping up to date on the evolution of the customers’ ecosystem, their industry and the company’s competitive landscape
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is always at the forefront and ensuring that agreed KPIs are met and delivered
- Strong experience in a customer centric, account management type of role working with a SaaS vendor preferably within the Financial Services and Insurance industries
- Proven record of successfully managing long-term relationships with accounts at all organizational levels (C level, IT, Operational)
- Proven ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries, to work with complex customers, involving multiple stakeholders and potential partners/affiliates involved in the ecosystem
- Have worked and understand the challenges of a start-up environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Outstanding process, organization and problem-solving skills.
FintechOS is a high-tech company delivering a technology-as-a-service platform for banks, insurance companies or enterprise financial service organisations who need to accelerate innovation, drive growth and retain customers through digital transformation processes.
With EUR 10 Billion managed assets portfolio and constantly ranked among the most important fintech players, FintechOS is trusted by Tier 1 Banks and top Insurance companies for its go to market solutions based on innovative customer centric products.
Client portfolio includes ERSTE, Vienna Insurance Group, Orange Money, Hyperion Insurance Group, TBI Bank, NN/Idea Bank. FintechOS were recently accepted a place on Microsoft’s high growth startup accelerator programme to co-sell to enterprise customers.
This is a very exciting time to be an early joiner for a hypergrowth start-up.
Please use the form below to apply.