A FintechOS Digital Business Analyst works with customers to analyse process needs, define requirements, and create designs for digital customer journeys that deliver the desired outcomes for the customer. They also ensure that what is delivered by the Project Teams meet the defined Customer requirements.
- Works with customers to elicit business and user requirements for Digital Journeys.
- Takes part in workshops and leads process analysis elements of these.
- Manages Stakeholder relationships relating to process change
- Maps Journeys both on an ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ basis. Identifies gaps.
- Creates data model designs
- Configures low-code software to create prototype designs and (working with Digital Engineers) assists in the creation of production software.
- Plans & conducts user testing
- Business Analysis methods. Particularly process analysis, requirements elicitation, and gap-analysis
- Working in Agile projects
- Converting user requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Prototyping and use of low-code software in the creation of these
- Delivery of software on customer facing projects. Ideally multi-platform delivery of customer centric digital software solutions
- Working with, and influencing, both delivery team members and wider stake-holders impacted by projects.
- Understanding Data Modelling
- User Testing
- Ideally, Financial Sector experience
FintechOS is a high-tech company delivering a technology-as-a-service platform for banks, insurance companies or enterprise financial service organisations who need to accelerate innovation, drive growth and retain customers through digital transformation processes.
With EUR 10 Billion managed assets portfolio and constantly ranked among the most important fintech players, FintechOS is trusted by Tier 1 Banks and top Insurance companies for its go to market solutions based on innovative customer centric products.
Client portfolio includes Scotiabank, AON, ERSTE, Vienna Insurance Group, Orange Bank, Hyperion Insurance Group, TBI Bank, NN/Idea Bank.
FintechOS were recently accepted a place on Microsoft’s high growth start-up accelerator programme to co-sell to enterprise customers. FintechOS have also positioned a strategic alliance with AWS and have developed a Tier 1 eco-system to help drive growth and success.
This is a very exciting time to be an early joiner for a hypergrowth start-up.
Please use the form below to apply.