FintechOS, already a major disrupter in the financial services market are looking for a skilled and creative Digital Marketing Manager to join the team.
- Creating and implementing inbound marketing strategies aimed to raise awareness of FintechOS as a thought leader in the fintech industry or boost lead acquisition through non-paid media channels (email, blogs, case studies, social media, YouTube channel, and whitepapers)
- Working in close collaboration with R&D (research and development), business development, sales and pre-sales departments to stay up-to-date on product features and customers’ insights to understand both business and technical aspects of the FintechOS solutions
- Researching keywords and topics to create content calendars (blogs, videos, case studies, social media posts, and whitepapers)
- Owning FintechOS’ website (WordPress) and social media accounts: posting new content, updating the existing one on a regular basis
- Optimizing existing content to raise conversions from organic search through on-page SEO and A/B testing experiments (blogs, product/features landing pages, whitepaper landing pages etc)
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Deep understanding of the B2B enterprise-scale software development industry is mandatory. Experience within the fintech/banking industry is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of on- and off-page SEO factors, as well as SEO tools such as Semrush, MOZ or alternatives
- Experience with WordPress and Yoast SEO plugin for WordPress or alternatives
FintechOS is a high-tech company delivering a technology-as-a-service platform for banks, insurance companies or enterprise financial service organisations who need to accelerate innovation, drive growth and retain customers through digital transformation processes.
With EUR 10 Billion managed assets portfolio and constantly ranked among the most important fintech players, FintechOS is trusted by Tier 1 Banks and top Insurance companies for its go to market solutions based on innovative customer centric products.
Client portfolio includes ERSTE, Vienna Insurance Group, Orange Money, Hyperion Insurance Group, TBI Bank, NN/Idea Bank. FintechOS were recently accepted a place on Microsoft’s high growth startup accelerator programme to co-sell to enterprise customers.
This is a very exciting time to be an early joiner for a hypergrowth start-up.
Please use the form below to apply.