FintechOS, already a major disrupter in the financial services market are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Engagement Manager to cover the United Kingdom.
- Support the Customer’s programme director by overseeing the delivery of their vision for the programme.
- Manage the overall engagement and relationships with Customers on programmes of work. This requires working closely with the most senior stakeholders.
- Work with Sales to win client business and create plans and approaches for delivery of desired customer outcomes.
- Support and coach Delivery Mangers to co-ordinate planning to ensure the successful delivery of the agreed programme vision.
- Manage dependencies of varying complexity, potentially planning and feeding into larger programmes and portfolios
- Remove blockers and manage risks, commercials, budgets, billing and people
- Balance objectives and can redeploy people and resources as priorities change
- Responsible for understanding, managing and communicating between complex stakeholder groups, balancing priorities
- The primary escalation point for the programme and must have an awareness of the bigger picture.
- Programme planning and management.
- Knowledge of both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Delivery of software on customer facing projects. Ideally multi-platform delivery of customer centric software solutions
- Mentoring and coaching people and teams
- Working with, and influencing, both delivery team members and wider stake-holders at all levels of an organisation, particularly senior levels.
FintechOS is a high-tech company delivering a technology-as-a-service platform for banks, insurance companies or enterprise financial service organisations who need to accelerate innovation, drive growth and retain customers through digital transformation processes.
With EUR 10 Billion managed assets portfolio and constantly ranked among the most important fintech players, FintechOS is trusted by Tier 1 Banks and top Insurance companies for its go to market solutions based on innovative customer centric products.
Client portfolio includes ERSTE, Vienna Insurance Group, Orange Money, Hyperion Insurance Group, TBI Bank, NN/Idea Bank. FintechOS were recently accepted a place on Microsoft’s high growth startup accelerator programme to co-sell to enterprise customers.
This is a very exciting time to be an early joiner for a hypergrowth start-up.
Please use the form below to apply.