FintechOS, already a major disrupter in the financial services market are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Engagement Manager to cover Western Europe.
- Listening and understanding customers’ current and future requirements and working with the Product Management Team to help prioritise these on the FintechOS product roadmap
- Engaging with executive sponsors, stakeholders and with the whole customer eco-system
- Identifying relevant new projects and growth opportunities
- Acting as a main contact and escalation point for our customers, assisting a good working relationship with FintechOS support
- Working with Marketing to develop a referral program, turning customers into FintechOS ambassadors
- Keeping up to date on the evolution of the customers’ eco-system, their industry and our competitive landscape
- Driving customer satisfaction ensuring that agreed KPIs are met
- Strong experience in a customer, account management type of role
- Proven record of successfully managing long-term relationships with accounts at all organisational levels
- Proven ability to work with complex customers, involving multiple stakeholders and potential partners/affiliates involved in the eco-system
- Experience working with other technology-as-a-service companies
- Outstanding process, organisation and problem-solving skills
FintechOS is a high-tech company delivering a technology-as-a-service platform for banks, insurance companies or enterprise financial service organisations who need to accelerate innovation, drive growth and retain customers through digital transformation processes.
With EUR 10 Billion managed assets portfolio and constantly ranked among the most important fintech players, FintechOS is trusted by Tier 1 Banks and top Insurance companies for its go to market solutions based on innovative customer centric products.
Client portfolio includes ERSTE, Vienna Insurance Group, Orange Money, Hyperion Insurance Group, TBI Bank, NN/Idea Bank. FintechOS were recently accepted a place on Microsoft’s high growth startup accelerator programme to co-sell to enterprise customers.
This is a very exciting time to be an early joiner for a hypergrowth start-up.
Please use the form below to apply.