FintechOS are looking for a skilled and ambitious Enterprise Architect to be a part of a rapidly growing solution engineering team.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to prospects as well as newly-joined customers to help them understand how the product will help them build or transform their business into an innovative, digital organisation
- Supporting presales and delivery teams by architecting, engineering and demonstrating solutions
- Engaging will all levels of customer representatives ensuring all their concerns are satisfied and risks are taken away
- Working closely with Ecosystem and Product Engineering Teams team to make sure the end-solution proposed to the customer is providing a unique competitive advantage, and fulfils all the regional and market needs.
- Extensive experience with API-driven architectures
- Enjoy being hands-on and mocking up solutions by applying your coding skills to help customers deliver unique propositions to market
- Aware of traditional enterprise architectures in financial institutions and thrive on putting forward a compelling case to think differently
- Knowledge of the role of different components in Integration Architecture as well as API Management
- Have a very good understanding of cloud-native architectures, service orientated, and event-driven architectures and their security consideration
- An entrepreneurial mindset, enjoy working autonomously but is a team player – Have engaged directly with customers and prospects and know how to do deal with critical situations in front of clients
- Have worked and understand the challenges of a start-up environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
FintechOS is a high-tech company delivering a technology-as-a-service platform for banks, insurance companies or enterprise financial service organisations who need to accelerate innovation, drive growth and retain customers through digital transformation processes.
With EUR 10 Billion managed assets portfolio and constantly ranked among the most important fintech players, FintechOS is trusted by Tier 1 Banks and top Insurance companies for its go to market solutions based on innovative customer centric products.
Client portfolio includes ERSTE, Vienna Insurance Group, Orange Money, Hyperion Insurance Group, TBI Bank, NN/Idea Bank. FintechOS were recently accepted a place on Microsoft’s high growth startup accelerator programme to co-sell to enterprise customers.
This is a very exciting time to be an early joiner for a hypergrowth start-up.
Please use the form below to apply.