FintechOS, already a major disrupter in the financial services market are looking for a passionate Field Marketing Manager to develop and execute Field Marketing plans and activities throughout Central & Eastern Europe.
- Create a local Marketing plan to include budget management and an activity calendar in alignment with global Marketing strategy
- Understanding key markets, customers, propositions, products and competitors with a view to ever-increasing performance levels
- Build successful local demand generation activities in conjunction with regional sales teams aligned to business goals
- Adapt global Marketing programs to meet local market needs
- In collaboration with global Marketing, support the creation of local customer case studies
- Working closely with Partner Account Managers and our partner ecosystem to build compelling marketing campaigns and activities for joint business development in the region
- Execute customer and partner communications campaigns in line with up/cross sell targets
- Deep understanding of development of compelling marketing plans and driving demand generation activities
- Capacity to lead and drive a plan working with sales teams
- Experience managing partner marketing
- Knowledge of traditional technologies
- Experienced in negotiating fair price-value with event organisers
- Strong analytical skills with focus towards details
- Excellent verbal and written communications, including ability to explain analysis to business audiences and effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organisation
- Strong analytical, project management, and teamwork skills
FintechOS is a high-tech company delivering a technology-as-a-service platform for banks, insurance companies or enterprise financial service organisations who need to accelerate innovation, drive growth and retain customers through digital transformation processes.
With EUR 10 Billion managed assets portfolio and constantly ranked among the most important fintech players, FintechOS is trusted by Tier 1 Banks and top Insurance companies for its go to market solutions based on innovative customer centric products.
Client portfolio includes ERSTE, Vienna Insurance Group, Orange Money, Hyperion Insurance Group, TBI Bank, NN/Idea Bank. FintechOS were recently accepted a place on Microsoft’s high growth startup accelerator programme to co-sell to enterprise customers.
This is a very exciting time to be an early joiner for a hypergrowth start-up.
Please use the form below to apply.