FintechOS, already a major disrupter in the financial services market are looking for an effective and productive Financial Controller.
- Provide continuous support in terms of figures, analysis and business performance to the relevant business leader
- Drive the Business Planning and Forecasting process
- Drive regular cost and performance review on local level
- Follow-up CAPEX spending
- Ensure regular and timely reporting towards local & Group management;
- Coordinate with local and Group level stakeholders
- Contribute to Group level business reviews with presentations, figures and analysis;
- Coordinate with other departments in order to continuously improve processes and data accuracy necessary to ensure the quality of the services delivered by Controlling
- Stakeholder management (leadership) – build and maintain relationships with accounting teams across multiple locations (Ro, UK, NL)
- Stakeholder management (clients) – build and maintain relationships with country leads, assisting with queries and providing support in a timely manner
- Provide senior leadership with accurate, tailored and insightful financial information to help inform business decisions
- Taking ownership of and ensuring the accuracy of the billing process
- Preparing monthly financial reports (P&L, Cash flow, BS) and presentations to various stakeholders
- Prepare analysis of actual vs. budget variances inputs, indicate corrective actions for and provide support to management (investigates the reasons for variances, actual vs planned or vs previous year results)
- Prepare when required a quarterly budget true-up to actuals. Notify senior leadership of the need to and prepare a budget forecast where necessary
- Prepare budgeting and forecast and oversee and coordinate the general planning process as per the Finance team processes and procedures (gather data, investigate, analyze, ensure accurate cost allocation)
- Review contracts to ensure they are in line with plan/budget
- Model the financial impact of the business decision
- Participate as team member in different projects that imply reporting tools, internal control implementation or business processes improvements
- Perform additional analysis of data, presentations, as required by Financial Director
- Actively seeking continuous improvement, improving efficiency and implementing best practices and procedures.
- Relevant university degree (economics, accounting)
- Previous controlling experience
- Solid controls consciousness and analytical skills
- Capacity and openness to understand business operations and needs
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Good communication skills, self-starter and proactive, eager to face challenges
- Strong experience in working with Excel and large databases
- International business exposure, working in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders
Advanced English (both written and spoken)
- Good planning project management skills
- Team player, with very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience with reporting/BI tools is considered a plus
FintechOS is a high-tech company delivering a technology-as-a-service platform for banks, insurance companies or enterprise financial service organisations who need to accelerate innovation, drive growth and retain customers through digital transformation processes.
With EUR 10 Billion managed assets portfolio and constantly ranked among the most important fintech players, FintechOS is trusted by Tier 1 Banks and top Insurance companies for its go to market solutions based on innovative customer centric products.
Client portfolio includes ERSTE, Vienna Insurance Group, Orange Money, Hyperion Insurance Group, TBI Bank, NN/Idea Bank. FintechOS were recently accepted a place on Microsoft’s high growth startup accelerator programme to co-sell to enterprise customers.
This is a very exciting time to be an early joiner for a hypergrowth start-up.
Please use the form below to apply.