FintechOS, already a major disrupter in the financial services market are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Full Stack Software Engineer.
- Development of features for new software or existing solutions, technical analysis;
- Understanding of detailed functional specifications;
- Participate in the estimation of workload required to achieve the development and unit tests;
- Appropriating the operating rules of the development environment;
- Code/set-up and document what is produced;
- Define the unit test cases for the product component;
- Comply with the standards and procedures (architecture, security, quality, documentation);
- Perform a reporting activity (Daily Scrum) on the product or integrated component;
- Working with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies;
- Ensure compliance with technical specifications;
- Contribute to the 3rd level support, this includes: monitoring of the resolution of incident and troubleshooting;
- Work closely with the teams involved in the development of the platform;
- Bring your own experience to technical meetings, proposes innovative technologies/tools to support software development life cycle.
- 1+ years background experience in a similar position;
- Source code tool: TFS/GIT;
- Tracking Management Tool: JIRA;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Skills & Competencies
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, written and understanding with the ability to participate in English meetings;
- Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and keen to develop tech skills.
FintechOS is a high-tech company delivering a technology-as-a-service platform for banks, insurance companies or enterprise financial service organisations who need to accelerate innovation, drive growth and retain customers through digital transformation processes.
With EUR 10 Billion managed assets portfolio and constantly ranked among the most important fintech players, FintechOS is trusted by Tier 1 Banks and top Insurance companies for its go to market solutions based on innovative customer centric products.
Client portfolio includes ERSTE, Vienna Insurance Group, Orange Money, Hyperion Insurance Group, TBI Bank, NN/Idea Bank. FintechOS were recently accepted a place on Microsoft’s high growth startup accelerator programme to co-sell to enterprise customers.
This is a very exciting time to be an early joiner for a hypergrowth start-up.
Please use the form below to apply.