FintechOS, already a major disrupter in the financial services market are looking for an effective and productive Partner Account Manager in the UK.
- Creating new partner relationships and activating existing ones. From Strategy and Digital Consulting players to System Integrator and Technology Partners
- Cultivating future projects and identifying new opportunities in partner client base
- Managing day-to-day business relationship between FintechOS and strategic regional partners. Communicating consistently with partners throughout the contract lifecycle, escalating important issues where needed to support business development
- Supporting strategy and pipeline management with Regional Sales Directors and confirming partner capabilities prior to deals signed
- Facilitating partner and FintechOS sales team alignment, targeting account nomination and opportunity planning to drive joint wins. Achieve targets as agreed with respective partners
- Helping partners build (pre-)sales capacity and capability on the FintechOS platform
- Driving training and certification within partner eco-system
- Identifying delivery and competence needs and aligning with FintechOS Customer Success Teams
- Passion for, and experience in, sales and working with System Integration (SI) and/or strategy & digital consulting partners
- Smart, consultative: ability to understand partner business drivers and ability to establish buy-in at all levels. From executive leadership and (sales) management to delivery leads and functional/technical architects
- Bachelor or University degree and look forward to pursuing a career with an exciting new company
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Background in web/marketing agency and/or enterprise software and/or service integrators
- Ability to influence sales, pre-sales and delivery teams based on partner insights
- Digital minded and tech savvy
- Understanding of partner eco-systems
- Understanding Living of the value of digital and omni-channel
- High level understanding of the technological landscape of Digital Banking
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
FintechOS is a high-tech company delivering a technology-as-a-service platform for banks, insurance companies or enterprise financial service organisations who need to accelerate innovation, drive growth and retain customers through digital transformation processes.
With EUR 10 Billion managed assets portfolio and constantly ranked among the most important fintech players, FintechOS is trusted by Tier 1 Banks and top Insurance companies for its go to market solutions based on innovative customer centric products.
Client portfolio includes ERSTE, Vienna Insurance Group, Orange Money, Hyperion Insurance Group, TBI Bank, NN/Idea Bank. FintechOS were recently accepted a place on Microsoft’s high growth startup accelerator programme to co-sell to enterprise customers.
This is a very exciting time to be an early joiner for a hypergrowth start-up.
Please use the form below to apply.