FintechOS are looking for a Ecosystem Sales Director, Europe to further growth by developing and nurturing strategic relations and alliances with a tier 1 eco-system.
- Develop an ecosystem to drive revenue and growth in Europe
- Establish, build and nurture executive and key relationships within the ecosystem community by driving revenue to, with, and through the assigned designated partner/alliance channels
- Own and manage forecast and pipeline within the ecosystem. Execute gap plans as necessary to exceed revenue objectives
- Work with a tier 1 eco system (Advisors, global SIs, ISP, regional resellers, delivery partners and develop technology alliances)
- Coordinating all company activities with the ecosystem including trainings, demo’s, marketing activities, executive briefings, business planning and client engagements
- Acting as the point of contact for sales and pre-sales to support setting up a solution ecosystem
- Extensive experience generating revenue through an eco-system in the fintech space
- Curiosity and excitement about innovation in the financial services market
- Experience of selling to CIO’s, CDO’s and C-level decision-makers
- Ability to articulate the value of working with partners to internal teams (sales, delivery, solutions engineering, development)
- Have worked and understand the challenges of a start-up environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Quota and target driven
- Good understanding of the financial services market and vocabulary.
FintechOS is a high-tech company delivering a technology-as-a-service platform for banks, insurance companies or enterprise financial service organisations who need to accelerate innovation, drive growth and retain customers through digital transformation processes.
With EUR 10 Billion managed assets portfolio and constantly ranked among the most important fintech players, FintechOS is trusted by Tier 1 Banks and top Insurance companies for its go to market solutions based on innovative customer centric products.
Client portfolio includes ERSTE, Vienna Insurance Group, Orange Money, Hyperion Insurance Group, TBI Bank, NN/Idea Bank. FintechOS were recently accepted a place on Microsoft’s high growth startup accelerator programme to co-sell to enterprise customers.
This is a very exciting time to be an early joiner for a hypergrowth start-up.
Please use the form below to apply.