FintechOS are looking for a Regional Director – CEE to be responsible for driving strategic sales initiatives into the CEE region.
- Total ownership of the revenue for the CEE region
- Lead all sales actives with the support of the FTOS team to generate new revenue with existing customers and potential prospects
- Work with a Tier 1 eco-system to help grow the revenue for the region
- Turning potential customer’s business issues, latent needs or technology pain points into compelling solutions inline with the FTOS platform
- Collaborate with the regional pre-sales, customer success and technical delivery teams
- Measurable on revenue achievement and satisfied and reference-able customers
- Report into the CRO
- Ability to communicate and articulate with C-Level decision-makers of Tier 1 and 2 banking and insurance customers
- Develop business in multi-regions across CEE
- Track record over achieving 7 figure targets
- Understand the complexities of developing revenue opportunities through an eco-system
- Classically sales trained
- Proactive attitude with the initiative to get things done
- Exceptional time management and multitasking skills
- Organised, structured and punctual with remarkable problem-solving skills.
FintechOS is a high-tech company delivering a technology-as-a-service platform for banks, insurance companies or enterprise financial service organisations who need to accelerate innovation, drive growth and retain customers through digital transformation processes.
With EUR 10 Billion managed assets portfolio and constantly ranked among the most important fintech players, FintechOS is trusted by Tier 1 Banks and top Insurance companies for its go to market solutions based on innovative customer centric products.
Client portfolio includes ERSTE, Vienna Insurance Group, Orange Money, Hyperion Insurance Group, TBI Bank, NN/Idea Bank. FintechOS were recently accepted a place on Microsoft’s high growth startup accelerator programme to co-sell to enterprise customers.
This is a very exciting time to be an early joiner for a hypergrowth start-up.
Please use the form below to apply.