FintechOS, already a major disrupter in the financial services market are looking for an effective and productive Senior Delivery Manager for the UK.
- Proactively assisting in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
- Being involved in the financial management of clients
- Being actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Developing project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Managing and delivering large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing/challenging the output produced by the team
- Shaping and delivering projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Training, coaching, and supervising team members
- Continuing to develop internal relationships and developing the FintechOS brand
- Proven experience leading large projects end to end
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have an enthusiastic attitude and be demonstrably passionate about the sector as a whole
- Project management certification
FintechOS is a high-tech company delivering a technology-as-a-service platform for banks, insurance companies or enterprise financial service organisations who need to accelerate innovation, drive growth and retain customers through digital transformation processes.
With EUR 10 Billion managed assets portfolio and constantly ranked among the most important fintech players, FintechOS is trusted by Tier 1 Banks and top Insurance companies for its go to market solutions based on innovative customer centric products.
Client portfolio includes ERSTE, Vienna Insurance Group, Orange Money, Hyperion Insurance Group, TBI Bank, NN/Idea Bank. FintechOS were recently accepted a place on Microsoft’s high growth startup accelerator programme to co-sell to enterprise customers.
This is a very exciting time to be an early joiner for a hypergrowth start-up.
Please use the form below to apply.