FintechOS, already a major disrupter in the financial services market are looking for an experienced Middle Support Engineer.
- Understand the requirements of our partners/customers, reproduce their environment and conduct internal tests for finding the root cause of an issue;
- Solve technical product issues and questions that our customers, resellers and partners report to us. You will communicate directly with them using our Service Desk tool;
- Keeping customers/partners happy with prompt responses and excellent communication;
- Collaborate and work closely with the development teams of the platform to solve issues in a timely manner;
- Reporting product issues to development teams;
- Ability to gather feedback from our partners/customers for improving our platform or our technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in software technologies or related field;
- 5+ years’ experience in software testing / 3+ years’ experience in software development / 5+ years’ in technical support;
- Written and verbal fluency in the English language;
- Excellent analytical, debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills;
- Familiarity with software debugging tools and protocols (e.g. Fiddler);
- General knowledge about Agile Methodology;
- General knowledge about: DataModels relationships, Software application architecture (ex. web architecture), SOAP and REST services, Deployment technologies;
- RAD (rapid application development) platforms Summary knowledge about: Java Script, CSS, HTML, SQL, UX design
- Ability to work with tools like: JIRA Service Desk, Slack, Microsoft Tools
FintechOS is a high-tech company delivering a technology-as-a-service platform for banks, insurance companies or enterprise financial service organisations who need to accelerate innovation, drive growth and retain customers through digital transformation processes.
With EUR 10 Billion managed assets portfolio and constantly ranked among the most important fintech players, FintechOS is trusted by Tier 1 Banks and top Insurance companies for its go to market solutions based on innovative customer centric products.
Client portfolio includes ERSTE, Vienna Insurance Group, Orange Money, Hyperion Insurance Group, TBI Bank, NN/Idea Bank. FintechOS were recently accepted a place on Microsoft’s high growth startup accelerator programme to co-sell to enterprise customers.
This is a very exciting time to be an early joiner for a hypergrowth start-up.
Please use the form below to apply.