FintechOS, already a major disrupter in the financial services market are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Technical Solution Engineer to cover Central & Eastern Europe.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to prospects as well as newly-joined customers, helping them to understand how the FintechOS platform will help them to build or transform their business into an innovative, digital organisation
- Supporting presales and delivery teams by architecting, engineering and demonstrating solutions
- Engaging will all levels of customer representatives, from engineers to technology leaders and managing executives
- Ensuring all customer concerns are satisfied and risks taken away. Trusted in your approach and favourably representing the organisation and technology that you advocate for
- Working closely with eco-system and product engineering teams to ensure the end-solution proposed to the customer is providing a unique competitive advantage, and fulfils all the regional and market needs
- Travel will be an important part of the role to cover Western Europe
- Several years of experience with API-driven architectures
- Enjoy being hands on and mocking up solutions by applying your coding skills to help customers deliver unique propositions to market
- Aware of traditional enterprise architectures in financial institutions and thrive on putting forward a compelling case to think differently
- Have a very good understanding of cloud-native architectures, service orientated, and event-driven architectures and their security considerations
- Entrepreneurial mindset, enjoy working autonomously and are a team player
- Have been engaged directly with customers and prospects and know how do deal with critical situations in front of clients
FintechOS is a high-tech company delivering a technology-as-a-service platform for banks, insurance companies or enterprise financial service organisations who need to accelerate innovation, drive growth and retain customers through digital transformation processes.
With EUR 10 Billion managed assets portfolio and constantly ranked among the most important fintech players, FintechOS is trusted by Tier 1 Banks and top Insurance companies for its go to market solutions based on innovative customer centric products.
Client portfolio includes ERSTE, Vienna Insurance Group, Orange Money, Hyperion Insurance Group, TBI Bank, NN/Idea Bank. FintechOS were recently accepted a place on Microsoft’s high growth startup accelerator programme to co-sell to enterprise customers.
This is a very exciting time to be an early joiner for a hypergrowth start-up.
Please use the form below to apply.