FintechOS, already a major disrupter in the financial services market are looking for an all-round Technical Solution Manager, Western Europe with strong customer service orientation, delivery excellence and ability to negotiate with business partners.
- Entry point into the Solution Architecture team and accountable for solution intake and coordinating the solution planning process of new demand upon validation and prioritisation by the Technical Solution Engineers
- Responsible for collaborating with multiple teams in comprehensive technical solution planning to include assisting in solutions plan development, business case estimations, staffing and procurement functions
- Understanding client’s business requirements and assisting in preparing technical solution plans to best suit those requirements
- Evaluating vendor contracts to ensure services outlined is as per Technical Solution requirements
- Initiating and closing the technical, delivery and pricing approvals for the proposed solution plans with the respective approving authorities
- Providing formal and informal coaching on-the-job to grow team members to their full potential
- Delivering results through others, leveraging the ability to lead through influence
- Travel will be an important part of the role to cover Western Europe
- Extensive experience in Solution design and planning, Account Delivery Management, Program/project management methodology, tools and templates, including program/project planning, schedule development, scope management and cost management
- Exceptional business acumen and ability to negotiate with business partners
- Proven customer orientation and able to manage customer expectations
- Understanding of latest cloud computing and data technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment options
- Demonstrate balance between technology and business to be able to communicate solutions, ideas, suggestions to a variety of stakeholders effectively
- Advanced experience dealing with statement of work and assessing vendor contracts
- Track record of customer focus, based on openness, trust, and delivering on promises
- Management skills to manage one or more large, complex programs/projects simultaneously
- Strong teamwork skills across matrixed client, supplier and geographically dispersed teams
- Tenacious interpersonal and negotiation skills
FintechOS is a high-tech company delivering a technology-as-a-service platform for banks, insurance companies or enterprise financial service organisations who need to accelerate innovation, drive growth and retain customers through digital transformation processes.
With EUR 10 Billion managed assets portfolio and constantly ranked among the most important fintech players, FintechOS is trusted by Tier 1 Banks and top Insurance companies for its go to market solutions based on innovative customer centric products.
Client portfolio includes ERSTE, Vienna Insurance Group, Orange Money, Hyperion Insurance Group, TBI Bank, NN/Idea Bank. FintechOS were recently accepted a place on Microsoft’s high growth startup accelerator programme to co-sell to enterprise customers.
This is a very exciting time to be an early joiner for a hypergrowth start-up.
Please use the form below to apply.