FintechOS, already a major disrupter in the financial services market are looking for a highly skilled and enthusiastic Technical Support Director.
- Aligning and ensuring execution of the 24/7 delivery of Technical Support to FintechOS’ customers and partners; developing innovative processes and approaches that help meet high customer satisfaction targets while enabling the organisation to scale to support a rapidly growing customer base
- Aligning the service to the larger FintechOS product direction; developing strategies to increase the long term value of the service
- Ensuring that key technical issues are escalated effectively, engaging directly with customers where needed, raising awareness within Engineering and Sales of product problems with high customer impact, and championing resolution of these issues in a timely manner
- Sponsoring a robust strategy for employee onboarding, career advancement, and customer engagement experience within the Technical Support function
- Promoting a connected team approach that creates a seamless support experience for FintechOS’ customers, aligning around a common support vision
- Travel as needed to ensure a tightly-aligned organisation
- Bachelors degree required, 10+ years experience
- Technology-as-a-service, on-premise support experience
- Knowledge of the fintech industry is preferred
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior verbal, written, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Proven collaborative leadership skills, professionalism, and the ability to guide and motivate others
- Experience developing staff to be more effective and capable, from onboarding new hires through building their expertise
- Ability to build a community of Technical Support engineers to integrate the roles and locations to a common deliverable
- Demonstrated creativity and analytical ability
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of management
FintechOS is a high-tech company delivering a technology-as-a-service platform for banks, insurance companies or enterprise financial service organisations who need to accelerate innovation, drive growth and retain customers through digital transformation processes.
With EUR 10 Billion managed assets portfolio and constantly ranked among the most important fintech players, FintechOS is trusted by Tier 1 Banks and top Insurance companies for its go to market solutions based on innovative customer centric products.
Client portfolio includes Scotiabank, AON, ERSTE, Vienna Insurance Group, Orange Bank, Hyperion Insurance Group, TBI Bank, NN/Idea Bank.
FintechOS were recently accepted a place on Microsoft’s high growth start-up accelerator programme to co-sell to enterprise customers. FintechOS have also positioned a strategic alliance with AWS and have developed a Tier 1 eco-system to help drive growth and success.
This is a very exciting time to be an early joiner for a hypergrowth start-up.
Please use the form below to apply.