Digital Developer with integrations
Who we are in a nutshell
👋🏻 Hi, we are FintechOS! We are the global leader in fintech enablement, with a mission to make fintech innovation available to every company. The FintechOS platform simplifies and accelerates the launching, servicing, and expansion of financial products and services, helping businesses recognize value up to ten times sooner than with other approaches: with FintechOS, banks, insurance providers, and companies can get up and running with new financial solutions in as little as 12 weeks.
Unlike other financial technologies, FintechOS breaks data free from the core, enabling the creation of personalized and differentiated products and customer journeys at scale. FintechOS is a cloud-native platform that connects with any ecosystem tech or service – financial and non-financial – and can plug anywhere in the tech stack, working with existing and legacy tech that companies want to keep. We have invested deeply in our technology IP and are proud to have built not only an exceptional platform but also a diverse and experienced tech team.
About the role
We are looking for a skilled Digital Developer with integrations skills to ensure the timely and high-quality delivery of digital solutions that meet the needs and expectations of the customers and stakeholders.
In this role, you will handle complex technical challenges and deliver innovative solutions that differentiate FintechOS from competitors.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage multiple integration projects simultaneously, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet client expectations
- Work with development teams to implement integration solutions and provide technical guidance
- Monitor and troubleshoot integration solutions to ensure optimal performance and availability
- Stay up-to-date with emerging integration technologies and make recommendations for adoption
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Perform code reviews and provide technical guidance to ensure high-quality code
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues and identify and address performance bottlenecks
What you’ll need
- Strong understanding of integration architectures, patterns, and technologies
- Experience with API design, development, and management
- Proficient in Java and related technologies such as Spring Framework and JPA/Hibernate
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with integration technologies, including APIs, ESB, ETL, messaging, and web service
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with data management technologies, including data warehouses, data lakes, ETL/ELT tools, BI and analytics platforms, data integration tools, and big data platforms.
- Experience with Apache Camel
- Understanding of event-driven architecture and event streaming platforms such as Apache Kafka
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
- We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries in the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
- At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, partners, and customers.
- We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- We are a venture-backed business co-headquartered in New York and London
- We have a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in North America and Europe.
- Our customers range from global strategic companies like Groupe Société Générale, Admiral Group, and BPCE Oney, to game-changing players like Vibrant, eMag, and Howden
- Our partners include both niche consulting agencies and global consulting firms and systems integrators, including Deloitte, EY, and PWC.