FinVision: Meet Our Speakers
Speakers that have achieved success in digital transformation will get a glimpse into the future of financial technology innovation at FinVision virtual event (November 17-19) powered by FintechOS.
More than 40 speakers with solid experience in the financial and tech ecosystem will share insights on the latest trends in banking and insurance at FinVision, a three-day virtual event that showcases successes, challenges and best practices for financial innovation. The event is organized by FintechOS, the global technology provider for financial services companies.
The event will run from November 17th to 19th and bring together impartial industry leaders, visionary speakers, and experts from the FintechOS community of banks, insurers, fintechs, investors and media.
Speakers that will spark debates on the future of financial technology innovation include:
- Alex Reddish, Chief Commercial Officer, Tribe Payments
- Andy Detheridge, Chief Operating Officer, Reliance Bank
- Aurelia Costache, Advisory Leader, EY
- Chat Luangarpa, Executive Vice President, Kasikornbank Public Company Limited
- Dylan Bourguignon, CEO, SO-SURE
- Ed Herman, Global FSI Lead, Microsoft
- Florin Boldescu, Chief Digital Officer, BRD
- Frederic Hofmann, Managing Director, ING Ventures
- Kostas Tovil, Senior VP Merchant Solutions, TBI Bank
- Michael Mellinghoff, Managing Director, TechFluence
- Nina Mohanty, Co-Host, Breaking Banks
- Oluwaseun Omotosho, Head Digital Business & Ventures, Union Bank of Nigeria
- Prerna Goel, Head of Customer Experience, ClearBank
- Radu Topliceanu, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, BRD
- Robin Merttens, Co-Founder and Partner, InsTech London
- Simon McGuinness, Chief Commercial Officer, Aldermore Bank
- Souhail Haddaji, Managing Director, Niji
- Vlad Stanilescu, Chief Digital Transformation Officer, Raiffeisen Bank
- Warwick Clews, Non Executive Director, Simplify Consulting
The conference will include keynotes, panel debates, fireside chats, in-depth case studies, live Q&A sessions and 1-to-1 meetings with over 1,000 peers. Throughout the event, attendees will benefit from practical advice and use-cases from speakers.
“The goal of this event is to spark discussions for curious-minds within the financial services sector,” said Teodor Blidarus, Co-Founder & CEO at FintechOS. “The financial services sector needs to be less reactive and instead devise long-term proactive strategies that bring about clear change. Our industry needs to challenge the status quo more than ever and deliver more to our customers. To do this, we need to understand best practices and learn from our peers who are on the same journey. And this is where FinVision can make a very real difference.”
The first day of the event is focused on banks and will explore topics such as the shift from Open Banking to Open Finance, how to build the customer-centric bank of the future, the next generation of SME banking in the reality, and much more. Day two is targeted and tailored for the insurance industry, with themes focusing on the importance of data-driven insurance and transformation for smarter customer strategies. The final day will focus on the technology innovations empowered by FintechOS and its ecosystem of partners and customers and feature hands-on product demos and selected customer cases across a series of virtual roundtables and webinars.
The FinVision agenda, registration details and further speaker opportunities are updated daily – check out FintechOS website: https://finvision.fintechos.com/
FintechOS (www.fintechos.com) provides financial institutions from more than 20 markets, on four continents, with access to state-of-the-art technology that accelerates the digital transformation of customer interactions.
FintechOS’s core technology allows financial services providers to redefine the customer experience, offering them a complete digital journey through intelligent automation of digital processes. The products and experiences are hyper-customized for each customer.
For media inquiries and interviews, please send your message to: firstname.lastname@example.org *** For the most recent news, please follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter și Facebook.