Efma & Capgemini recently nominated FintechOS as one of the Top 10 Global “Retail and Commercial Banking” scale-ups in their NewTech Challenge 2020.
A jury of renowned experts will review the finalists and determine one winner based on the following weighted value:
- Non-members (public) voting: 1/4
- Efma judges voting: 3/4
The voting process for Efma-Capgemini Financial NewTech Challenge 2020 draws to an end on Friday, April 3rd (for non-members).
Non-members can vote FintechOS by visiting – https://www.fintechvisor.com/financial-newtech-challenge-2020. The challenge is powered by FinTechVisor, a global platform that recognizes and enables FinTechs, InsurTechs, RegTechs and Financial NewTechs to showcase their solutions as well as empowering an interactive matchmaking tool to foster new partnerships for them with financial institutions. You can learn more about the challenge here – https://www.fintechvisor.com/newtech-challenge.
The nomination was based on various selection criteria, FintechOS included in the process information such as:
- our 2019 financial results (450% YoY Growth)
- the successful launch of FintechOS 20 Genie late last year
- our recent successful customer case studies
- the recent Series A investment – one of the best–funded European Tech Startups according to CB Insights
Vote for us. It only takes a few minutes of your time:
1. Visit https://lnkd.in/e6XAh2P
2. Sign-up for an account and discover the nominees
3. Find us under Retail and Commercial Banking -> ScaleUp
4. Cast your vote