What is a fintech enablement platform?
A fintech enablement platform is technology infrastructure that connects to your core systems and ecosystem services, and enables you to quickly create, iterate, and refine digital banking and insurance products.
Create financial and insurance products and pricing
Capture new business opportunities in underserved and emerging markets with personalized products and offers.
- Create any financial or insurance product across any line of business
- Automate credit decisioning and underwriting, increasing acceptance rates
- Bundle financial and non-financial products, increasing share of wallet
- Track, evaluate, and optimize products from conception to retirement with built-in dashboards and analytics
Define personalized customer onboarding journeys
Create self-service and assisted customer journeys for any channel, web, mobile, and embedded.
- Deliver customer experiences that set you apart from competitors
- Embed products and services, reaching more customers at a lower cost
- Automate workflows, reducing abandonment rates and driving down costs
- Access built-in journey analytics, increasing customer conversions
Put Generative AI at your fingertips
Take advantage of the latest generative AI capabilities with foundational AI APIs, included in the FintechOS platform.
- Futureproof your AI strategy with a plug-and-play architecture
- Increase transparency with built-in explainability services and logging
- Ensure governance and manage privacy issues with configurable policy management
- Reduce hallucinations with a multi-request approach and a language model that selects the best result
Automate product servicing with composable blocks
Don’t waste time waiting on your core vendor. Instead, the FintechOS platform enables you to deploy the business capabilities you need now, tailoring them to fit your exact business needs.
- Support new products with prebuilt servicing capabilities for loans, mortgages, BNPL, P&C, life, health, and more
- Customize prebuilt capabilities with data model extensions, forms, and workflows
- Leverage existing investments, integrating with your existing legacy platforms where necessary
- Take advantage of external innovation with 150+ pre-integrated third-party services and data sources
- Model your own data, adding tables and fields
- Augment your data with integration and transformation tools
- Surface real-time data with support for data streaming
- Access data via a well-defined API layer
- Ensure that data is secure and consistent with built-in data governance
- Support high performance data requirements with advanced caching
Rest assured with secure cloud-native deployment
Focus on delivering capabilities that differentiate your business while our cloud-native architecture takes care of security, identity management, performance, availability, integration, and more.
Our platform and teams are certified across a wide variety of standards to ensure your solutions are secure and compliant
Authentication and role-based authorization frameworks integrate directly with your existing identity provider (IdP)
Our cloud-native architecture scales to support the most demanding of Black Friday workloads
Built-in redundancy and multiple availability zones ensure the reliability of your business solutions