The SME Financing Challenge: How to Use Technology to Improve Access to Finance
Watch this on-demand session to get insights on:
- The current state of SME banking; key trends and drivers
- Why SMEs are dramatically underserved by banks
- How banks can improve access to finance for SMEs:
– Ecosystems and value-added services
- How the right technology can enable banks to better support SMEs
Catalin Dediu, VP of Product Management at FintechOS, delivered this keynote speech at the Amsterdam FinTech Week event organized on June 4-11, 2021.
Manual and cumbersome processes, legacy technology, regulatory constraints, and lack of personalized products, services and customer journeys have limited the extent to which banks have traditionally been able to serve and support SMEs.
But SMEs are key to the economy and governments are asking banks to stand up to find ways to support them. How can that be achieved? Watch this session recording to learn what banks can do to reduce risk and provide easier access to finance while at the same time making this line of business more profitable.