VOX POP REPORT: Beyond COVID-19: How Will Banking Take Shape in the ‘New Normal’?
How is the financial industry responding to the global pandemic? How are customer needs being met? What will be the ‘new normal’ for banking, from a customer-centric point of view, post-COVID-19?
Four senior banking leaders share their views on how the industry is being shaped during these unusual times:
- Jason Maude, Chief Technology Advocate, Starling Bank
- Sohail Raja, UK Chief Digital Officer, Société Générale
- Andrea Melville, MD Commercialisation & Propositions, GTB, Lloyds Banking Group
- Teodor Blidarus, CEO and Co-Founder, FintechOS
This Vox Pop report, created in partnership with VC INNOVATIONS, reveals how top decision-makers from leading banking organizations across Europe have overcome the challenges of the pandemic and redesigned their digital strategy.
Get your free copy of the report for exclusive insights by executives at Starling Bank, Société Générale, Lloyds Banking Group and FintechOS. Topics covered:
- Top technology and operational challenges faced during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The impact of the pandemic on digital transformation efforts
- Views on the future of the banking industry, as well as plans for the post-COVID world
- What services and technologies will be needed to serve customers, post-crisis
Mindset and culture have shifted to a more digital engagement, with the ability to maintain an active customer experience to support the move away from the traditional approach. However, we still need to try and balance the need for the more human elements.
UK Chief Digital Officer with Société Générale